Tantramar Boultenhouse Boultenhouse

Index

Entrance Hall

Entrance
The main door of the Boultenhouse Heritage Centre gives access to the spacious entrance hall which is set up to receive visitors and accomodate publications sales. The stairway gives access to the upper floor (not currently part of the museum).
Dixon At the left rear of the hallway is one of the museum's most significant artifacts -the original tall-case clock that came over from Yorkshire with Charles Dixon and family in 1772. The clock was donated to the Centre by Ray Dixon.
A display on the wall acknowledges the "Friends of Boultenhouse" whose donations to the capital campaign made the project possible. Friends
Also in the hallway (next to the main door) is a plaque commemorating Daniel Lund (1845-1919), a Sackville pioneer.

Home      About Us      Upcoming Events      Historic Sites     
Boultenhouse Heritage Centre      Research Centre      Campbell Carriage Factory Museum     
Tantramar History      Publications      Newsletters      Yorkshire 2000      Sackville 250     
Links      Site Map